We have an exciting opportunity for a full time BDM to work with an innovative new enterprise education business. 2B Enterprising creates and delivers skills development resources into primary schools – supported by local businesses to ensure we are creating the next generation of ambitious, enterprising, confident, and ethical citizens.
You will be responsible for developing new business by sharing the benefits of The Bumbles of Honeywood programme with organisations large and small looking to invest in valuable community engagement opportunities.
- Develop new business pipeline for 2B Enterprising utilising various outreach methods such as (but not limited to), face to face meetings, networking events, social networks, cold calls, referrals etc.
- Manage pipeline of sales prospects, converting them to revenue in line with sales targets.
- Facilitate the handover transition from confirmed partner businesses to colleagues in the Operations/Delivery Team so they can connect the business with selected Primary Schools.
- Build strong relationships with existing Corporate Engagement Partners through community updates and check-ins to encourage engagement and ensure annual renewals.
- Liaise with the Operations Team to seek appropriate partners for those Primary Schools who have already registered their interest in our programmes.
- Increase engagement with the business/school’s community through social media activity and networks.
- Positively represent 2B Enterprising in the business community.
- Present sales reports, statistics and partnership feedback to the Commercial Director.
Qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience in a Business Development environment – working towards sales targets/KPIs.
- Positive attitude towards education and inspiring others.
- Thrives working in a fast-moving environment.
- A valid UK driving licence.
You will be home based, covering Cardiff area and M4 Corridor towards London. There will be an occasional requirement to travel to Honeywood HQ in Swansea for team meetings and events.
Job Type: Full-time (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- Basic Salary: £30k per annum, plus commission based on performance
- Company laptop
- 28 days annual leave per annum (excl. Bank holidays)
- Workplace Pension
- Employee Share Option Scheme
Application: To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you’re suitable for the role and what you would bring to the team.
Please email details to Jayne Brewer: Jayne@2benterprising.co.uk