We have an exciting opportunity Marcomms/Operations internship working at our head office in central Swansea for an innovative enterprise education business. 2B Enterprising creates and delivers skills development resources into primary schools via The Bumbles of Honeywood programme – supported by local businesses to create the next generation of ambitious, enterprising, confident, and ethical citizens.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Officer and Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to work across a range of different activities including social media, CRM, operations, website and research during the placement, giving you the opportunity to learn new skills or broaden existing skills.
Your tasks may include:
- Social Media – Ensuring we are following all our Business and schools across all channels. Creating a library of our social media post/tweets. Creating visuals for social media posts
- Website – Ensuring all our businesses and schools are on our website pages. Testing website links
- Operations – Support in creating packs for school visits, stock take,
- Communications – Support in creation of e-newsletters
- Over 18’s only.
- Ideally looking to work in a Marketing, Design or Operations role
- Interested in developing communication skills
- Flair for design
- Positive attitude.
- Thrives working in a fast-moving environment.
Job Type: Internship – full-time (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
Application: To apply for this internship, please send your CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you’re suitable for this internship and what you would bring to the team.
Please email details to Tracy Bracher email@example.com